Recent Findings on Depression and Seasonal Affective Disorder
November 3, 2010
Workshops by Phone
Children & Family, Emotional Problems, Sleep & Energy, Stress
Recent Findings on Depression and Seasonal Depression
Depression affects one in five Americans, and by 2020 it will be the leading cause of disability in the western world. Seasonal Depression, which can occur in two forms (‘winter blues’ and ‘summer blues’) is a subtype of depression.
On this call we will answer the following questions and more:
1. What exactly is depression?
2. What are the causes of depression?
3. Why is the frequency of depression rising?
4. What therapies work for depression?
5. How is depression related to manic depression (Bipolar Disorder)?
6. How can someone know if he or she or someone they care about is depressed?
7. What are the newest findings in depression research?
8. Does magnet therapy help depression?
9. What is the best way to treat depression?
10. What causes seasonal depression?
11. What is the best way to treat seasonal depression?
Login to Access the Free Recordings
Want to find out more?
Achieving good health results from a partnership of a thoughtful skilled medical practitioner and a motivated patient with a vision of wellness. Contact us for information on how we can help you.