Why Whole Psychiatry?
Patients come from across the country because they want to feel better and get their lives back. They come to us to treat the root cause of their problem as a way of eliminating their symptoms. They prefer not to use medication, but are willing to use it, only when it is truly needed as shown by a thorough work-up. They want to avoid the medication merry-go-round of ‘try this or that medication’. They want to eliminate or reduce medication side effects so they can enjoy their lives.
As a patient you can expect…
- A robust medical work up based on the latest scientific research/practices
- A renowned psychiatrist with caring comprehensiveness of a family doctor
- A highly trained and experienced adult nurse practitioner
- Ongoing support from clinicians and staff
- Easy access to our responsive clinicians
- Ongoing complimentary educational resources – newsletter and workshops by phone
- The latest in medical advances
- Clinicians who confer with your psychotherapist A private serene office environment set in a lovely area The convenience of an in-office phlebotomist and lab
- On-time appointments Ease of access to the office via mass transit or car
We answer your call…
When you call, we answer the phone during business hours. We are here to answer your questions and address any concerns. We strive to do everything we can to insure your success in getting better and living joyful lives. Dr. Hedaya answers medical questions directly during specifically set aside patient call-in times four days a week. This is a system patients find very helpful and reassuring.
We look forward to seeing you. Click here if you need directions to our office.
Want to find out more?
Achieving good health results from a partnership of a thoughtful skilled medical practitioner and a motivated patient with a vision of wellness. Contact us for information on how we can help you.