About Dr. Marianne Borelli
Dr. Borelli is under the direct supervision of Dr. Hedaya and started seeing patients in January 2012.
She is a Clinical Specialist in Adult Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing. She has a Ph.D. in Nursing, an M.A. in Adult/Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing, and a B.S. in Nursing. In addition to her clinical experience, Dr. Borelli has taught nursing for 21 years including classroom instruction and clinical supervision.
Since 2004 she has worked in a private primary care practice in Montgomery County, MD. In this practice she has done medication management for patients with anxiety, depression, and ADHD.
Dr. Borelli will be learning the Whole Psychiatry model under the direct supervision of Dr. Hedaya. We are pleased to be able to offer stable patients who wish to switch to her, and new patients, faster appointment times and lower fees. Please let us know if you’d be interested in working with Dr. Borelli.
- Saint Louis University : 1970; B.S., Nursing
Graduate School Education:
- University of Maryland : 2002; Post-Master’s Certificate, Adult Nurse Practitioner
- New York University : 1981; Ph.D., Nursing
- New York University : 1972; M.A., Adult/Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing
- ANCC – Clinical Specialist in Adult Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing
- ANCC – Adult Nurse Practitioner
Has Practiced Since:
Want to find out more?
Achieving good health results from a partnership of a thoughtful skilled medical practitioner and a motivated patient with a vision of wellness. Contact us for information on how we can help you.